Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Short of Having Pig's Blood Dumped On Her Prom Dress...

I can't even begin to imagine the kind of psychological trauma this young girl must be experiencing since she's learned that her abusive 17 year old boyfriend was actually a 30 year old woman. Also, how messed up is the 30 year old?? Geez. And the thought that often goes through my head when I read an article like this: "They didn't even include a picture?"

2 comments:

ra said...

Hi, I hope you don't mind, stumbled upon your blog. It sickens, it does. when I read of things as such, "why? why am I even on this planet?" is what runs through my mind.

If I'm not being too intrusive, which part of the Arab world? I've spent most of my life in the Middle East.

TeacherLady said...

Of course I don't mind! The more, the merrier. I do this not just for my own inflated egotistical vanity, but for your reading pleasure too!

I prefer not to say where exactly because in the past it has only ever given me grief. My "country men" take it upon themselves to send me death threats and spread enough gossip back home to give my family a hard time. They're just lucky I don't play the same game since they've done things far worse than I have!

Anyway, welcome, and enjoy!