Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Shame Your Feline! It's Fun!

I love my cats. I also love laughing at them. What better medium to do this than through Stuff On My Cat? Above is one of my personal favorites. I had seen the start of this website a while ago, and from what I recall it was just guys piling their remotes and beer cans on their kitties and it has evolved into this.

4 comments:

humble simpleton said...

http://www.super.cz/vtipky/7106-kocka-cestovatelka.html

saudi stepford wife said...

I should look into it to cover up my cat's shaven shame.

saudi stepford wife said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
saudi stepford wife said...

I should look into it to cover up my cat's shaven shame.