Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Friday, April 20, 2007

A-Number One Photography!

Having grown up in a country with at least two dank little photo studios on every street, I've seen my fair share of cheesy backgrounds and really horrifying "special" effects.
However, this is the first time that the "before" picture is as doctored as the "after" as found on this website.
There's little to compare to the beauties shared on this sadly abandoned blog. Those made me laugh so hard, I cried!



Cheesy photography is an institution in India and as much as I make fun of it, it would be a cruel world indeed if it had never existed. To view such delights as the one below, visit this site.

No comments: