Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Imagine

I'm a big fan of The Beatles, so I thought this video of 40 Jewish and 40 Arab children singing Imagine was cute, even though Bill Clinton didn't know the words and rather ruined it all by trying to sing it but he could hardly decline the invitation... Lesser things have led to wars. :)

Okay, so it may not bring about world peace, and all the kids are girls when the boys are the ones who constitute most of the violent actions and need to be the ones involved in bridge-building as opposed to blowing up or seizing and occupying, but it's a start and it's the thought that counts.

The video was sent to me by a fabulous friend of mine who happens to be Jewish and knows I get all teary eyed and girly over stuff like this!

2 comments:

ra said...

lol!! u r funny!! lol!!

jj's mama said...

I have to agree, Clinton made that a little hard to watch.

"I believe the children are our are future. Teach them well and let them lead the way." I guess that crack head Whitney Houston wasn't so crazy all along.