Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Friday, April 20, 2007

I'm a Muppet! But I Guess You Knew That...

You Are Kermit

Hi, ho! Lovable and friendly, you get along well with everyone you know.
You're a big thinker, and sometimes you over think life's problems.
Don't worry - everyone know's it's not easy being green.
Just remember, time's fun when you're having flies!

3 comments:

humble simpleton said...

I made it to Rowlf the Dog. Can't say if I like it or not, because the only Muppet thing I know is:"manamana, tutuutududu, manamana, tutudutu, manamana, tutuutududutududutududutudududududututuuudu"
Can you help me with my hidden identity?

TeacherLady said...

I guess you're somebody who can't live with women, but can't live without em!
Manahmanah (or however it's spelled) is immortal! I can't wait for my daughter to be old enough to sing back-up for me or for me to sing back-up for her! We'll be a force to be reckoned with.

humble simpleton said...

Of course, that is general definition of men. I guess, that you don't know what you want, but can't rest until you get it. I was rather interested about this Rowlf, because I don't know the muppets monsters. After crawling a bit on youtube I found that he is virtuoso piano player :-), which I'm not. Going for a bit more of youtube muppets.