Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Friday, April 27, 2007

George Would Be Proud.

A number of years ago, the SciFi channel aired a number of short films on a show they called Exposure. It has now grown into something else involving the Sundance Channel and they no longer give access to the old shorts they used to have on that website. I still recall some of them that had an impact on me, and one of them is "Me And The Big Guy". It's a charming little parody of 1984 that can be found on Atom Films. I didn't fully appreciate it until the end, so make sure you watch the whole thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you saw it but Sandmonkey hung up his shingle. He's done blogging.

TeacherLady said...

I know, it depressed me, but I'd rather he be safe than proud and in danger. You get so comfortable in the Western philosophy that you can be free to think and say as you please, but then the reality of where you come from smacks you in the face and you remember.