Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Why the Dead Should Stay Dead.


You may or may not recall the Hypercolor t-shirts that came out in the 80s that changed color when exposed to heat. Being the big doofus that I am, I had two- despite living in a country that was pretty much always brain-boilingly hot, so it was only cool when I wore it indoors and my shoulders would turn my orange t-shirt yellow or my purple t-shirt pink. I wore them during my tomboy days and so promptly abandoned them to the depths of my closet when I started to "blossom" into a young lady and didn't want my newfound, much-hated tits highlighted in a different color.


Anyway, thankfully those days are gone, but they're not forgotten as you can see with this heat sensitive paint. They also make a wall paint, which would look vile if you had kids putting their warm paw and butt prints all over the living-room. Guests would think you've got brats running rampant with paint.


And you know damn well if you had a car painted with their heat sensitive paint that some joker in the neighborhood would be sure to make a rude impression just before you leave the house for work and you'll be praying the air is warm enough to erase all evidence of the penis-shaped mark on your door. Or is that just something I would do?
Class. Pure class.

No comments: