Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Quotes of the Day

On the third day of watching Apollo 13, during which the students are required to record 15 facts relating to what they have learned thus far in the field of physical science, I heard two fantastic quotes. Bear in mind, neither of these quotes came from any of my students with special neeeds.

"Is this in space?"

And...

"Is this back in slavery?"

I claim absolutely no responsibility.

5 comments:

JJ's Mama said...

I don't even know how I came across your blog, but this post is going to keep me coming back.

This post is so hilarious, it's sad.

TeacherLady said...

What's truly sad is that I don't make ANY of this stuff up.

Glad to have you along for the ride! Pull up a camel and enjoy!

humble simpleton said...

Hooray jj's mama, now there are two of us. :o)

TeacherLady said...

Yay! I've got at least two regular readers! (And a friendly lurker whom I respect too!) This calls for a celebration. I do believe I've got a lambrusco in the fridge that my husband and I keep meaning to get to...

lynn said...

You must have more than just one friendly lurker.