Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Not a lot to do in Serbia, apparently...

I read this story a while ago, and forgot to share it on here... It's sad and funny at the same time:

Serbia- Two elderly women who are the only inhabitants of a remote village have gained cult status after refusing to talk to each other for years, trading insults via the press instead. Ruzica Markovic said of her neighbor ljubica Paunovic: 'I am having the newspaper specially delivered to me just so I can find out what she has been saying about me.'

I can just imagine... "Ruzica is a smelly whore and her goats all have syphilis. Further details in tomorrow's edition."
I'd buy that paper!

No comments: