Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Monday, January 29, 2007

There's a Moose Loose In The Hoose.


If I were to sue a college because a moose head fell on top of me, my family would make fun of me for the rest of my existance. I suppose if the opportunity arose for me to sue the pants off of someone, the thought probably wouldn't even cross my mind at the time. I'm so British.

"Oh hey, sorry about the moose landing on your head. You okay?"
"Sure, sure, yep, absolutely, no problem. My fault, shouldn't have sat there. Thanks for asking! Awfully nice of you..."
"What about that huge bruise and the fact that you can't stand up straight?"
"Oh I'll be fine. It's probably that flu thing I've got. That was probably my fault too."

After all, I'm the one who says "sorry" when you tread on my toes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moose Heads Scare ME!

Anonymous said...

I hate moose heads....they scare me!


nisharules429.piczo.com
go there!