I'm a dweeb because...
- I own a Star Trek: Deep Space Nine costume. (Haven't had the opportunity to wear it, though. Was meant to for a Halloween party...)
- I can identify most of the "original" Muppeteers from the 70s and 80s by watching and listening to the Muppets.
- I know Dulce Et Decorum Est by heart.
- I bought and read Stephen Hawking's A Brief History of Time of my own volition. When I was a teenager.
- I want to buy the Princess Leia slave girl costume, but it costs $200.
- I can imitate some of the more obscure robots/androids from Star Wars movies.
- I do a mean Fozzie Bear "Wokka wokka" impersonation.
- I love documentaries on just about everything.
- I can laugh at Dungeons and Dragons jokes.
- A trip to the bookstore sounds ten times more exciting than a trip to a nightclub.
- I used to read two or three novels at a time in high school.
- I've only ever kissed one man, my husband.
- Etymology fascinates me.
- When I hear the numbers "6" and "7", I think of Six and Seven. Sigh.
I may periodically add to this list as a form of catharsis. It's cheaper than therapy.