Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My Unlikely Celebrity Shag List.

I know you're only supposed to have one celebrity shag, but I thought I'd increase my chances... Actually, I'm including people who may be deceased, so my REAL chances are only limited to those who are still breathing. I'm not a necrophiliac. I will only include people who are unlikely to be on many other people's celebrity shag lists. This is also in the hopes of increasing my chances.
So in no particular order (and in no offense to my darling husband who I adore with all my filthy heart, mind, and soul):
  • Groucho Marx.
  • Alan Alda. (Yes, some of you will see the connection there.)
  • Rene Auberjonois. (Hey, I could do a six degrees of separation thing here...)
  • Alan Rickman.
  • Gene Kelly.
  • Morgan Freeman.
  • Rod Serling.
  • Mel Blanc.
  • Jimmy Stewart.
  • Joel Grey.
  • John Krasinski. (Jim from the American version of The Office)
  • Michael Palin.
  • Brent Spiner.
  • Patrick Stewart.
  • Seth McFarlane. (Creative talent behind Family Guy)
  • Patrick Warburton.
  • Bruce Campbell.

Woah. That makes me look like a bit of a slut... I'd best stop now.

If you are any of the previous mentioned celebrities, feel free to contact me and I'm sure my husband would be understanding. ;)

No comments: