Disclaimer: Some content is inappropriate for readers under 18 years of age or those offended by swear words, references to sexuality, atheism, and libertarianism.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Be a Life Saver (From the Comfort of Your Own Sofa)

PLEASE consider sponsoring a child's community as my husband and I do through Save The Children. It only costs us $28 a month and instead of blowing that on crappy microwave dinners or yet more crap to expand and fill the space provided in our house, we're helping to fund medical support, education, clean water etc. We have so much, why not help others to help themselves?
If you'd rather choose another charity, I have a link to give.org where you can compare charities and find one that suits your interests. The direct link to the reviews is under my "links I like" section, bottom right.

No comments: